Skip to content
- Q: Can I file court documents online in Texas?
- A: Yes, you can electronically file civil court documents in Texas. For more information about Texas.gov eFiling for Courts and a list of jurisdictions that participate in eFiling, visit the eFiling for Courts website. You can also register for a free account with an Electronic Filing Service Provider.
- Q: Can I electronically file federal court documents online?
- A: Federal court documents can be filed using the Pacer system.
- Q: Where can I learn more about Texas laws and criminal justice?
- A: Find links to information about Texas laws and criminal justice on the Texas.gov Laws and Legal Services page.
- Q: How can I get workers compensation in Texas?